We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Information that you provide to us will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
As technology evolves so rapidly, we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may like to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
During any enquiry process from you, we will ask you to supply the following information:
Contact information including email address
Telephone number (land-line and/or mobile)
We may also ask you for other demographic information such as preferences and interests and we may ask for other information relevant to customer offers.
What we do with this information
We require this information.
- Send you via email, the relevant digital brochure downloads;
- Send you via email, any relevant pricing quotations;
- Send you via email, any technical product specification data sheets;
- Send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- Telephone you to answer any questions relating to your enquiry;
- Telephone, email or text you to confirm any appointment booking;
- For our internal record keeping to ensure that we have responded in a timely manner and to understand where enquiries come to us from;
We also use the information to help us.
Understand your needs and to improve our products and services;
From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes;
Help us customise or improve our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your device (e.g. computer or mobile phone). Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual (e.g. enabling us to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task, or recognising your username and password where you have one).
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to track use of our website. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites; are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Looking after your personal information
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can click the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org